Monday, April 6, 2015

Bike and Walk Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

(ultimate goal pictured above)

Britanny and I exited my moms large durango and walked up the steps of city hall. Steffon was waiting inside. He had for some reason showed up half an hour earlier. I noticed he still hadn't shaved his hitler stache, to which I assured him it DID NOT look cool and he claimed he needed them for allergy reasons. I shouldn't be the one to judge given I wear fake giant nerd glasses, but whatever. The three of us entered the council chambers, which for some reason smelled like butt that day. Seriously. We turned on the fans and everything but it did not help. Allen and Clay showed up not soon after. We briefly had a discussion about pointless fundraising ideas that may or may not be implemented . I say it's pointless because the sidewalk alone would cost $279,000 and we more than likely will need a grant. A TED talk I've seen 4 times over appeared on the projector to train the new recruits.  Neither Councilman Carpenter or Shaynee betts arrived so basically nothing official that could actually help ended up happening, but at least we got new recruits.

#mournful-mondays
I WILL TYPE THE NOTES FROM THE LAST MEETING UP TOMORROW OKAY!?
Okay good. 
NOTE: THIS WAS NOT THE MOST RECENT MEETING

No comments:

Post a Comment