Sunday, April 12, 2015

CITY ELECTIONS

THE ELECTIONS ARE COMING, THE ELECTIONS ARE COMING! The city elections for 3 council positions and city marshal. Honestly, in my opinion I think that Rebecca should get at least one of them, because not to be mean or anything, the other people I interviewed gave me really generic broad answers but she went really in detail and gave me the least generic. You can get the link to the interview HERE: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2m96lg It really seems though that Councilman Kelly is going to win given polls I did at the high school.One man I interviewed stated "That Ron guy sounds like the type of guy that likes huntin ' and will let us keep our guns and I like respect that" Also, again not trying to be mean, but these guys really don't know what appeals to younger people these days. What we really want is some kind of art and culture scene, more places like the downtown, coffee and job prospects in the technology field. That's why there's so many millennial's in San Fran, just saying. Like it's great that we have a tacobell on a giant highway connecting other fast food joints and chain stores but what we want is some urbanity, we don't care about owning as many acres as possible like older people we kinda want to be closer together. I mean if the best we could do is more chain stores, subdivisions and collector roads NOWAL  then us young people are all just going to have to move. I spent like 3 hours downtown today just because I liked the atmosphere. Speaking of which anybody that didn't say they wanted the city hall downtown by the old piggly wiggly, I wouldn't vote for them.Anyways that's my shbeal, vote for Rebecca, more places like the downtown; lets go Defuniak 

#SARAHBOWERS-SUNDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment