Monday, March 9, 2015

THE MYSTERIOUS BUSINESS MAN WITH THE LONG PRESENTATION

During the city council meeting today a mysterious man with a weird haircut found his way into our town. He was in a suit and had a really long presentation about natural gas that may have killed several people. I don't know, maybe they were just sleeping because they couldn't deal with the boredom. Anyways he took up like 3 hours of time at a public meeting to try and sell the city gas. That's called soliciting, that's actually illegal my dear sir, and because of the way the council room is set up his butt was in the future City Marshall and I's face while he was presenting (JAMES HURLEY FOR MARSHALL WHOOOOO), and I noticed a small square in his pocket, it wasn't exactly a phone shape, so it must have been something else, maybe cyanide pills, just in case you never know. He left after the meeting so I couldn't quote him on anything. Whoever knows the guys name gets a free mention on the blog #onlyindefuniak

1 comment:

  1. Dylan
    I have started reading your blogs lately and I must say that I am very impressed by your passion for our community. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your post to come. Thank you for your support. As your next City Marshal I will be very involved with the students of our community. #saferstreetsstrongercommunity
    James Hurley

    ReplyDelete