Friday, March 13, 2015

THE TALENT SHOW

Hey, Dylan here. If you're asking about that rabbit pictured above you probably don't go to Walton High school. (It's a inside joke). There was a talent show last night and I hear it was amazing. There were several rappers, a screamo band and someone playing the piano. Spoiler alert the piano person one. Now that that's out of the way, to an unrelated topic, the city hired a new planning director! I haven't talked to her yet because I've been busy but I'm going to leave her name anonymous till I can interview her. Also Elections are coming up in the city, I'm trying to start a new housing subsidy program and there's going to be a think tank for solutions to the cities issues  that Shaynee (probably the closest person to leslie knope you can find) said she was gonna do and my mom finally started a massage business. Oh BTdubs #followfriday on my twitter page @dudetheiguana

2 comments:

  1. The piano person one?? Who is 2? Do they teach English at that fine institution of learning you attend here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piano person one?? Who is 2? Do they teach English at that fine institution of learning you attend here?

    ReplyDelete