Thursday, March 5, 2015

Am now managing autism awareness campaign?

So we have to do a community service project for first period and the teachers decided reading to kids wasn't good enough so they decided to escalate the cause so now we're doing fundraising for autism research. There's going to be a walk that you have to pay to do, because you know, the average Defuniaker likes walking so much already that now they want to pay to do it. So we had an election to see who would be managing this thing and all these kids nominated me, and I won the election by a landslide. So now I'm managing it. I've conjured something up so now I'm the young man with a plan. How many non-profits can you run before it becomes suspicious? 

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of which we need to work on that PowerPoint -hunter

    ReplyDelete