Friday, April 17, 2015

THE ELECTIONS ARE OVER

Democracy at its finest, murica' at it's finest and Defuniak at it's finest; the elections have ended.
Here are the results via mypanhandle.com:
City Council, Seat 1:
Janie Griffith - 527
Paul "Mac" Work Jr - 520


City Council, Seat 2: 
Dr. Fawzi Fawaz - 157
Reed Nolin - 219
Kermit Wright - 657


City Council, Seat 3:Ronnie Kelley - 612Rebecca King - 418

City Marshal:
Michael Ray Howell - 148
Mark Weeks - 487
James Wayne Hurley - 430


To be honest I kinda wish he elections would've gone different because our city council is not very diverse and most of them seem to have the same opinions, but hey I'm 15 what do I know? Also btw to all you city politicians I haven't been  at city hall as often lately because my mom is starting her own massage business and she needs me to watch my sister while she does that alot of the time. 
Also I'm broke and need a job so if anybody has anything on that email me at: dudetheiguana@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment