Friday, January 16, 2015

BOUTIQUE HAS BEEN OPEN FOR LIKE A MONTH, DID NOT NOTICE IT OPENED

So there is a new boutique downtown, lets say that for starters. Secondly, how did I not hear about this? Probaby because I wouldn't care. But anyways, given this is a small town this is about as newsworthy as it gets. A new boutique opened downtown on Baldwin Avenue. It sells high-end clothes and jewlery, at low end prices. There is a mannequin in the window that slightly resembles slenderman, and I find it slightly creepy, but that's just me. So to anyone in this town who could actually afford their own clothes and jewlery, you should visit this place and buy things there, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with whatever life you have after visiting. They guarantee it.I have never been there but to keep it consistent I'll give it a rating.

My rating of the new boutique I haven't been to:

3/5 creepy mannequins eyes follow you everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment