Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pizza place opens in old furniture store

First, to let me start off, FORGET YOU MOSSY HEAD WE HAS YO PIZZA NOW! The old pizza place  in mossyhead is shut down for good! We took it! It's a dog-eat-dog world out there in local politics and pizza places are in low supply! The old furniture store downtown is now a pizza place! I haven't been there yet but I hear it's amazing! This is first class gourmet dining at mcdonalds prices here! I urge everyone to go! 4.5/ 5 stars

#turndownforPIZZA

3 comments:

  1. You've been there now so you should update your review darling! IMHO this pizza is da bomb. Great addition to Defuniak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been there now so you should update your review darling! IMHO this pizza is da bomb. Great addition to Defuniak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.The Design Furniture Store Auckland

    ReplyDelete