Saturday, January 10, 2015

CONVINCED VICE PRINCIPLE TO INSTALL BIKE RACKS

A month or two ago during gym class (which I hate) I saw the  principal Mr.Hughes come in to observe us. I think it's slightly creepy personally that the school administration like stare downthe back of our necks during classes, but alas I took this as an oppurtunity to stop embarrassing myself in this class (I suck at literally everything atheletic) and get something done that I thought should've happened and talk to Mr.Hughes about new urbanism, reducing traffic on walton road and bikes. He was definiatley listening and more than interested in what I was saying. Then during lunch I saw Mr.Brown (vice principal) going into the teacher lunch room when I litterally jumped out of the chair under the lunch table and nearly fell over, ran over to him and asked him if the school had a bike rack ( I already knew but he didn't) and he ran outside to check. The lunch bell rang so I had to go to my creative photography class but that question must of haunted him or something because he came to me the next day and said they didn't have one. Every day after that, every time I saw him I asked him if he had ordered the bike rack, he always replied "we haven't yet but we will" But this last friday, after lunch, he told me he ordered it and it'd be here by monday. That's what annoying powerful people could get you, new bike racks. Maybe next I could get a whole lane for bikes?...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a man on a plan bro good job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this contribution! It's been very useful for me. I would like to thank for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming days as well.Bicycle Racks

    ReplyDelete