Thursday, January 15, 2015

LOCAL MAN FINDS TIME PORTAL TO THE 1920'S

So a local showed me a place in the downtown area, just off of Baldwin avenue is a small store, but it's big on the inside. It's somewhat like a tartis but its official name is the little big store. When you're on the street you are like "why haven't I moved out of this town yet, where am I even going to work like really." but when you go into this store you're thinking "where in the heck am I?" You are in the 1920's. Antique tin toys litter the walls, strange foods and under-advertized gum cover the counters and it's all ridiculously cheap. After I went in I immediatley shoved a camera in this mans face and asked  him all about the store. Having never seen this strange advanced camera before he had no idea how to respond. As he told me, the buildings was built in the 1850's and after a fire that wiped out the city it was rebuilt out of brick. The back of the building was meant to be a safe room but then the store closed and someone bought JUST that one room, knocked a hole in the wall and started an old fashioned general store.

my rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment