Saturday, January 10, 2015

TESLA BUILT CHARGING STATIONS IN TOWN

This is pretty self explanatory. On the very edge of the downtown Tesla built a charging station! :) I personally think this is a great step forward, and at the city coucil meeting only one old fart was against it and pretty much everyone else thought it was cool. This old fart was like " I know I'm just a simple farmer on the border of Alabama.." WE AREN'T EVEN ANYWHERE NEAR THE BORDER WITH ALABAMA! IT'S 50 MILES AWAY! Why do you even care! But then I realized he's the guy that owns the fruit stand on US 331 next to the piggly wiggly . But then again he's nowhere near the downtown why does he care? But anyways, I'd like to attribute this to the DBPA (Downtown Business and Professional assosiation), who has been trying to get new business into a dying downtown. What do I think would bring back the downtown? 2 words PUBLIC INVESTMENT. But that's beside the point. I think it's great that we have a tesla charging station, you go guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment